Prerequisite: Myofascial Release I
The Myofascial Unwinding seminar is designed to enhance your skill level and sensitivity providing you with a comprehensive treatment regime. Persistent pain and/or structural dysfunction may be
perpetuated by “holding or bracing patterns” in the body. You will learn from the patient's perspective how unresolved emotional issues or mental concepts that are outdated and no longer
relevant may impede progress. The intermediate Myofascial Unwinding seminar will also improve your mental clarity, focus, sensitivity of touch and expand your abilities to achieve consistent
Myofascial Unwinding is a Very Effective Movement Facilitation Technique Utilized To:
- Decrease Pain
- Increase Range of Motion
- Eliminate Subconscious “Holding or Bracing Patterns”
- Increase Your Proprioceptive Awareness
- Increase Functional Mobility of the Neuro/Myofascial/Osseous Systems
As a result of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Perform myofascial release techniques and increase palpatory sensitivity.
- Describe a patient's perspective on how holding or bracing patterns affect mobility and pain levels.
- Analyze facilitation techniques designed to improve mobility and decrease pain.
- Discuss how to eliminate the holding and bracing patterns affect mobility and pain levels.
- Discuss proprioceptive awareness and how to improve handling skills when treating a patient.
- Integrate the unwinding facilitation techniques into treatment programs.
- Discuss when to use unwinding techniques and the potential expected results.
John F. Barnes, PT
Contact Hours: 20 Hours
Student / Faculty Ratio: 15:1
Tuition: $750 per person or $695 per person if registered 2 weeks prior to seminar date.
Locations & Dates: