1-800-FASCIAL | Contact

Seminar Discounts

3 Seminars, $300 Savings

Students that register for 3 seminars at one time are entitled to a $300 discount. Take advantage of this discount even if you are undecided on the seminars. How? Sign up today for the seminar(s) that you wish to attend. Then type in the “comment box” that you wish to “hold” your extra funds for a future seminar(s). We will charge your credit card in full and hold your payment in our system. When you are ready to use your funds, just contact MFR Seminars.

3 Seminar Discount excludes Myofascial Release III, Myofascial Healing and the Skill Enhancement Seminar and cannot be combined with any other discount offer.

Repeat Discount

We encourage therapists to repeat seminars at half price. Each seminar is unique and different. Retaking seminars improves one's knowledge base, skill level and proprioceptive awareness.

Repeat Discounts exclude the Skill Enhancement Seminar and cannot be combined with any other discount offer.

Group Discounts

Register with 5 or more people and receive $50 off per person. Registrations must be received at the same time, same day.

The Group Discount cannot be combined with any other discount offer.

Please call 1-800-FASCIAL x 4 to register and receive the group discount.

Myofascial Mobilization / Pediatric Seminar Discount

Graduates of the Myofascial Mobilization or the Pediatric Seminars are entitled to a $50 discount towards the tuition of Myofascial Release I or the Fascial-Pelvis Seminar. This offer also applies to graduates of Myofascial Release I or the Fascial-Pelvis wishing to attend the Myofascial Mobilization or the Pediatric Seminars.

The Myofascial Mobilization/Pediatric Seminar Discount cannot be combined with any other discount offer.

Please call 1-800-FASCIAL x 4 to register and receive the Myofascial Mobilization / Pediatric Seminar discount.

Canadian Class Discount

Register for the Pediatric Myofascial Release Seminar in Montreal, Quebec by Monday, April 6, 2020 (two weeks prior to the seminar date) and MFR Seminars will pay the 5% GST and 9.975 QST, total 14.975%.

Register for the Myofascial Release I Seminar in Burnaby, British Columbia by Monday, April 6, 2020 (two weeks prior to the seminar date) and MFR Seminars will pay the 5% GST and 7% PST, total 12%.

Register for the Fascial Pelvis Myofascial Release Seminar in Myofascial Release I Seminar in Edmonton, Alberta (two weeks prior to the seminar date) and MFR Seminars will pay the 5% GST.

Please call 1-800-FASCIAL x 4 to register and receive the Canadian discount.