This introductory hands-on workshop is designed for therapists whose primary focus is on the pediatric population. Myofascial Release will be presented for the evaluation and treatment of head
injuries, cerebral palsy, birth trauma, scoliosis, movement dysfunction, neurological dysfunction, trauma, pain, and headaches.
“I have gained so many new treatment ideas during the Pediatric Myofascial Workshop. We spent the perfect amount of time in hands-on workshops that I have a good
handle on how to perform these techniques correctly to get maximum results with my pediatric patients.”
As a result of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Differentiate and identify the fascial system as it relates to whole body function.
- Discuss postural evaluation and identify myofascial malalignment in the pediatric population.
- Evaluate pediatric patients and apply myofascial release techniques in a lab setting.
- Identify techniques to assist in normalizing tone and improving the quality and quantity of movement of the pediatric patient.
- Define and apply the principles learned in this seminar.
- Differentiate myofascial release vs. complementary pediatric techniques such as NDT and SI via lecture and discussion.
Pediatric Myofascial Release is taught by the following instructors.
Contact Hours: 12 Hours
Student / Faculty Ratio: 15:1
Tuition: $450 per person or $395 per person if registered 2 weeks prior to seminar date.
Locations & Dates:
Wichita, KansasAugust 2, 3, 2014Site:
Hyatt Regency WichitaAccommodations:
Hyatt Regency WichitaPhone:
Melville, New YorkAugust 16, 17, 2014Site:
Hilton Long IslandAccommodations:
Hilton Long IslandPhone:
(631) 845-1000Register Now!
Kissimmee, FloridaSeptember 13, 14, 2014Site:
Park Inn by RadissonAccommodations:
Park Inn by RadissonPhone:
(407) 396-1400Register Now!
Bloomington, MinnesotaSeptember 27, 28, 2014Site:
Best Western BloomingtonAccommodations:
Best Western BloomingtonPhone:
(952) 854-8200Register Now!
St. Louis, MissouriOctober 25, 26, 2014Site:
Sheraton Clayton PlazaAccommodations:
Sheraton Clayton PlazaPhone:
Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaNovember 8, 9, 2014Site:
Hampton Inn Center CityAccommodations:
Hampton Inn Center CityPhone:
Las Vegas, NevadaDecember 6, 7, 2014Site:
Alexis Park ResortAccommodations:
Alexis Park ResortPhone:
(702) 796-3300Register Now!
Tempe, ArizonaFebruary 7, 8, 2015Site:
Embassy Suites- TempeAccommodations:
Embassy Suites- TempePhone:
Durham, North CarolinaMarch 21, 22, 2015Site:
Berkeley, CaliforniaMarch 28, 29, 2015Site:
Doubletree by Hilton Berkeley MarinaAccommodations:
Doubletree by Hilton Berkeley MarinaPhone:
Wakefield, MassachusettsApril 18, 19, 2015Site:
Sheraton Colonial Boston N.Accommodations:
Sheraton Colonial Boston N.Phone:
Ellicott City, MarylandMay 16, 17, 2015Site:
Chicago, IllinoisJune 6, 7, 2015Site: