This introductory hands-on workshop is designed for therapists whose primary focus is on the pediatric population. Myofascial Release will be presented for the evaluation and treatment of head
injuries, cerebral palsy, birth trauma, scoliosis, movement dysfunction, neurological dysfunction, trauma, pain, and headaches.
“I have gained so many new treatment ideas during the Pediatric Myofascial Workshop. We spent the perfect amount of time in hands-on workshops that I have a good
handle on how to perform these techniques correctly to get maximum results with my pediatric patients.”
As a result of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Differentiate and identify the fascial system as it relates to whole body function.
- Discuss postural evaluation and identify myofascial malalignment in the pediatric population.
- Evaluate pediatric patients and apply myofascial release techniques in a lab setting.
- Identify techniques to assist in normalizing tone and improving the quality and quantity of movement of the pediatric patient.
- Define and apply the principles learned in this seminar.
- Differentiate myofascial release vs. complementary pediatric techniques such as NDT and SI via lecture and discussion.
Pediatric Myofascial Release is taught by the following instructors.
Contact Hours: 12 Hours
Student / Faculty Ratio: 15:1
Tuition: $450 per person or $395 per person if registered 2 weeks prior to seminar date.
Locations & Dates:
St. Petersburg, FloridaOctober 24, 25, 2015Site:
Hilton Hotel - St. PetersburgPhone:
(727) 894-5000Register Now!
Pasadena, CaliforniaNovember 21, 22, 2015Site:
Hilton Hotel PasadenaPhone:
(626) 577-1000Register Now!
Kansas City, MissouriDecember 5, 6, 2015Site:
Embassy Suites Kansas City PlazaPhone:
Oklahoma City, OklahomaMarch 12, 13, 2016Site:
Crowne Plaza - Oklahoma CityPhone:
Duluth, MinnesotaMay 14, 15, 2016Site:
Radisson Hotel HarborviewPhone:
Milwaukee, WisconsinMay 21, 22, 2016Site:
Hyatt Regency MilwaukeePhone:
Troy, New YorkJune 11, 12, 2016Site:
Hilton Garden InnPhone: